Travel Guide; İstanbul, Turkey (IST)
Things to do in İstanbul.
- Van Kahvalti - known to be the best breakfast in Istanbul.
- Seven Hills - also amazing, really nice view
- Nusr-et Grand Bazaar
- Al Madina restaurant by Burak
- Ulus - Japanese and dry aged steaks
- Baran et Mangal - doesn’t look special at all, and it’s a restaurant that only the locals know, but one of their most popular restaurants — super close to Fatih Mosque
- Mandabatmaz - Located in a small alley off Istiklal Street (shopping high street which leads to the Galata Tower)
- Hafiz Mustafa - grab some knefeh and chill
- There’s a courtyard behind the mosque near grand bazaar which has really old school shisha cafes
- Huqqa - emirgan one is nicest, but far. There’s another one closer
- Lulu lounge - haven’t been but heard it’s ok
- Under karakoy bridge there are some cafes too